The Important Parts
IQ Lux Louvre Roof is the premier architectural louvre opening roof system, preferred by architects and designers for its contemporary aluminium structure, impressive scales and high levels of protection and adaptability to the elements.
The integration of an automated patio and garden louvre roof system into your house and garden design will not only provide you with an architecturally cohesive solar shading solution but will also aid indoor-outdoor living, creating a space outside that can be used throughout the year.
All drainage, motors and electric componentry of the IQ Lux Louvre automated patio and garden roof system is built within the aluminium roof profile for a neat architectural finish. This extra protection to the motors also allows us to offer an impressive 5-year guarantee on your IQ Lux Louvre Roof installation.
- Maximum Size per Roof Field 4250mm x 6000mm
- Maximum no. of Roof Fields - there is no maximum!
- Maximum Width between two supports 7000mm
- Louvre Rotation any angle between 0 and 1200
- Leg Structure 100mm x 100mm
- Roof Structure 100mm x 220mm tall
- Roof Types Freestanding / Wall Mounted / Building Integrated / Cantilevered
- Finish Any RAL Colour / Clad in Specialist Finishes. Louvres and Structure can be different RAL colours.
- Performance Testing Rainfall Intensity 144/h/m2, Wind Resistance 120km/h when closed, Snow Load up to 120kg/m2
- Supporting Post Options Vertical Legs / Offset Corner Posts / Extended Leg Posts / Framed Louvres
- LED Lighting 8 x LED Lights integrated into Field Profile, dimmable. Available in 3 different brightness levels warm white, bright
- White and Daylight White.
- Strip LED Lighting LED lighting strips connected to field profile/louvre, dimmable. Available in 3 different brightness levels ^warm white, bright white and daylight white.
- Suspended Light single suspended light fitting can be hung from any fixed louvre
- Integrated Music System speakers integrated into IQ Lux Louvre Roof field profiles, connect music via docking station/Bluetooth
- Heating External radiant heaters attached to roof field profiles
- Weather Sensors Wireless rain/snow/wind sensors available
- Timber Louvres include fixed timber louvres as vertical or horizontal roof elements in various finishes
Our Recently Completed IQ Lux Louvre Patio & Garden Roof Projects
Like What You See?
If you like what you see and have questions or want more information about the IQ Lux Louvre Roof System
Please get in touch via the contact form to the right or if you're in a hurry you can use the live chat or give us a call on 01494 722880
One of the team will be more than happy to help
Click Here to Download the IQ Lux Louvre Roof