Introducing the Camargue Skye// Enjoy Outdoor Living
The Camargue Skye Details
The Camargue Skye can be used to create a multifunctional garden space that can be used all year round. The weather can be incredibly unpredictable and can prevent the use of the garden; the fully automated retractable nature of the Camargue Skye solves this issue.
This roofing design has an integrated drainage system so water can flow freely throughout the frame preventing water pooling. When closed, the roof creates a watertight seal, preventing water damage to the furniture stored underneath.
The Camargue Skye is exceptionally versatile due to the wide range of customisations available. There is a comprehensive range of colour options, several different lighting options, and an array of different walls/doors available. The addition of the walls can slightly alter the function of the roofing structure to a garden room or living pod; this offers a higher level of protection from the weather and allows full utilisation of the space as a hobby room, bar, dining area, for example
• Span Min. 2000 mm - max. 4500 mm
• Pivot Min. 3650 mm - max. 6200 mm
• Passage height Min. 415 mm - max. 2800 mm
• Total height with blades closed Passage height + 260 mm
• Total height with blades 90° open Passage height + 355 mm
• Minimum required height when installing under a roof overhang Passage height + 365 mm
• All visible aluminium profiles are coated in your choice of architectural textured RAL colour
• Leg structures: Dimensions: 150 x 150 mm
• Mounting Bases: Visible mounting bases with a visible ground plate, Invisible mounting bases, Cast mounting bases
• Blade rotation Min. 0 - Max. 145°
• Sliding glass walls - Combinable with the fix screen, also offers lockable options available.
• Integrated Fixscreen – seamlessly integrated canvas screen, with over 50 colours to choose from. Also, offering different weave patterns for ideal levels of transparency.
• Linarte Wall – offers privacy with vertical aluminium louvers whilst providing protection from wind and rain.
• Linius Wall – Offers privacy with horizontal aluminium louvers on the walls, aligning with the structure of the canopy, offers wooden louvers.
• Loggia sliding doors – allows for horizontal, vertical louvers or a canvas screen. Wood options are available, offers wooden louvers.
• Loggia canvas quick access – Sliding canvas screen.
• Heat and Sound beam – a heating and sound system built into the pergola.
• Vertical LED strip lighting that runs along the frames. Dimmable and available in warm white light or pure white light.
• Horizontal LED strip lighting that runs around the structure, available in warm white, pure white and/or RBG (Coloured LED lights.
• Curtains – water repellent material with four different colour options, can be combined with the fixscreen or glass doors.
• Remote control – Somfy offers a remote control or Renson app to use on smart devices to change settings of the Camargue.
• Sensors – ensuring optimum protection from the elements, even when you are not home. There are three types: wind, solar and rain.
Like What You See?
If you like what you see and would like more information about the Camargue Skye Roof,
Please get in touch via the contact form to the right or if you're in a hurry you can use the live chat or give us a call on 01494 722880
One of the team will be more than happy to help